Thread: first glimps
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3beatz View Post
Thanks Ckau, are they similar to these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/320mm-12-5-8...ht_5381wt_1397
I was thinking about grabbing a set, I just don't want something that's to tight on the front, my brother has some that are so tight that he is always on 3 wheels in the trails!

Mine sputters a little above 9000rpms too, I'm running a 130jet, so I was gonna go up to a 132.5 to see if that helps. As long as you have a decent weight on your buggy the 150 will keep up in the trails with most other reasonably 250 powered buggies.

X-bird I have not checked to see if they are leaking, but that's what i suspect, I figure I can't fix them if they are so I should start looking for something better, I figure my budget will be around $80-90 bucks for a set.

T.J.
I have a set of those exact shocks I purchased for the front of my Blade 250, they were great shocks but only lasted one trip to St Joes @ the Buggy Bash. They started leaking and in short time they become worse then the stock ones I had taken off. It may have been a fluke but they seemed to hold up well until I hit the rough terrain then they blew out.