View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Lurker

Default MY MODS and ADVISE

hi guys, heres my buggy. it is a coolster 150 i bought about 3 years ago. i was very unhappy with this buggy when i first bought it. the tire blew out within 2 hours of riding it and it rode like a hay wagon. it had so much bump steer the thing was hard to drive and me being 6' i was cramped in it to say the least. fast forward to now, i cut the front of the frame off and extended it 4" and raised the roll cage another 6. the rear swingarm was extended another 8" the best part is the polaris front struts and blaster works shocks on the rear. i also changed the pedal design and how the steering rack mounts. this thing rides like a cadillac now. my other kart is a roketa GK-28 that has had some smal engine mods and am very happy with that.

i was wanting some more power from the coolster and bought a 180cc kit to install. upon tearing down the engine to have the cases bored i goofed and cracked the engine case, now i cant decide if i want to continue with the 180cc upgrade or go with a different style engine altogether. i know i want to stay four stroke and automatic, any thoughts on this one. thanks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg summer fun.jpg (94.3 KB, 92 views)