View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 05:01 PM
Lite Contributor

Thanks Oldkid. This spiderbox has been through a wild ride.when I bought it ten years ago I cut the back half off and put it in an old golf cart.that thing was scary and fast but the steering was like an old ford truck 3 turn to 1 then I got bored with that so I pulled the yerf out of the weeds and started the rebuild.I knew nothing about these carts so it was a lot of trial and error.Finding these forums was great along with good dealers.I hadn't got to ride or modify it the last few years as much as I should have because of health issues.my son help motivate me to get it rolling again.Found out fast i was not able to use the Flintstone reverse anymore.So I got reverse installed.I was wondering about how much I had in it so started a list but if I look at it like a 10 year investment it's only $260 a year.Now the bad part is when i put it up for sale i might get $700 on Craigslist.
I'm letting the boy learn to drive it because it is the closest he will get to a RZR
It's been fun .
Spiderbox 150cc,Uni air filter,18 inch glasspack muffler,BD front and rear shocks,BD ball joints,modified frame,a arms,and spindles,1500 yellow spring,12g rollers,with 21x7x10 on the front,23x8x11 on rear,39t sprocket,flex proof axle wth three bearings ,BD reverse kit,ready for more