View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 03:21 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumToro View Post
I can only imagine. I realize that I will never turn the 150cc into a tire spinning, trail chewing monster but if I could just eek out a bit more power then I would feel a lot more comfortable going out with a passenger for the day. I likely wouldn't mind as much if I weren't planning on riding with my wife, but it's more fun with a passenger anyway.
Oh trust me. I used to jump out of a 8 second 1/4 mile chevy luv when I was 16 into a 4 cyl honda accord to drive back and forth. That was before the whole ricer crap and nobody made go fast parts for them. I drilled out the jets in the 3 barrel carb and welded up my own header for that POS.

I have a 9 y/o that I screwed up teaching how to drive my 5 speed v8 s10. I think that little SOB is worse than his POS daddy at that age. Dad used to complain about my need for speed hands him the keys and laughs at him cutting donuts in the pasture. Then again we are talking about the same 3 y/o with add that payed enough attention to us turning down the throttle on his 4 wheeler he went out in the middle of the pasture and cranked the screw all the way up on his own. One of those proud daddy moments you can't be mad about but you just know you better put the ambulance on speed dial.

Last edited by neo71665; 07-23-2017 at 03:28 AM.