View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 07:30 AM
Heavy Contributor

What I'm trying to do my self.
Will have the siliniod and CDI in water proof box I got. And with the splices I make, keep them inside box as well. All my wiring from the front going back will be able to connect directly to the block out. Just will need to lengthen the engine harness wires to reach the block out.

Thou one thing not for Surest about. It has a pos/neg block out. From what I've read, if you connect the battery, then rest of circuits can run off that. But will still need to find ground for each one. Has total amp of 100. Each circuit can handle 30. Do I run my battery to block out. Then run it to starter. Or just run wire from one of the other end 30 amp circuits to the starter. ???

On driver side got my main power wires running inside the frame, to the back. The power on. The starter. A extra power wire for the lights that was on it. And a ground wire. Will hook them up each to a 30 circuit. And bring the wires need from engine to the block as well. On passenger side, have my trail tech wires. And 2 powers.
Main power running control center up front. And the other power for trail tech. By rights should just hook those 2 to block, and be good.
By rights, a 6 circuit block should work. Might go that route. But the 12 is only $10.00 more. But of course bigger.