View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
Tom? do you have the results of these events? ET's, classes, motor size?
I read the results of the hare scramble on BN. The times posted between the 150 class and 250 were ridicules close. I'm curious as why I thought it made a statement in the debate over which motor size is a better performer.
Well, in the hill climb you could almost tell that he 250's had more power but the times were not too much off.

My little brother won the 150 class and I think he posted a time of around 14 secs (spiderbox with 155cc)... (there was no separation in stock or mod 150's ran with 150's, 250s and above ran together)

The fastest time was around 11 secs and that was with the Modified hammerhead 250 with a Polaris 500 motor.

I placed second in the hair scrambles, with my stock motor I had a time of 1:40, the winner had a 180cc (head and stroker crank) and he got 1:38. I don't think it was fair that they ran the Highly modified ones with the stock buggys.

T.J.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.