Thread: New toy FL-350
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Contributor

Default New toy FL-350

Just thought I would post a few pics of my new old toy, an 85 Honda fl-350. I have owned 2 of the fL-250's back in early 80's & started to buy one of these new when they first came out, but never did because I thought they were to expensive. Anyhow fast forward 25 years or so, we bought a Yerf dog 150 for my daughter for Christmas. I have had so much darn fun out riding with her in that thing I just had to get something for myself.

I started looking for an FL350 a few months ago and finally found this one west of phoenix in a town called Goodyear. The seller sent me pics about noon on Tuesday and we made the deal. I told him I would meet him at 7AM yesterday morning so I hit the highway a couple hours later. I got to Phoenix about midnight grabbed a room and met him on time the next morning, loaded it up and hauled tail back home. It was 1040 mile round trip and the seller was shocked i would drive that far to get one. I told him I have been looking for months and his was the closest I have found.

Anyway here are a few pics, It is a little rough around the edges, mostly cosmetics, but in good condition over all & runs very strong. I have heard these things will run close to 60mph but I dont know how true it is, but I can say I can't hardly wait to find out.

I dont know if this really qualifies as a buggy or not, but I hope you all dont mind the post.

Last edited by Rarerat; 04-22-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: spelling