View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Contributor

Cool

Nice , I like's grease fittings . Utilitarian , I also like's racks and storage compartments . Vertical frame brace , in front , rear reinforcement on engine cage ( a lot of folks say the cage spreads after time and puts strain on the bearings ) There were a few versions of the rear engine mount , weak , better , and B.D. Heavy Duty . Prone to breakage , and when they do break Kiss your intake , carb , and a few other parts Goodbye . On one of my previous Spiderbox's I made a limiter strap with some coated steel cable , and cable clamps , to catch the engine if the mount broke ... Just In Case ... Looks like your tires are real close to the frame , I'm sure you know wheel spacers ain't a good idea on the stock axle as they're notoriously weak , and known to break . I've never had one break ...YET ... Hope this thread/build continues at the pace it's going at . Gonna be real interesting to see the final result ( if there is such a thing as final ) you gotta really be want'n some bigger front wheels/tires about now LOL .
MANCO SILVER FOX. Sold
2009 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2002 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2000 POLARIS MAGNUM 2X4
HALF A DOZEN CHEVY 4X4's
NEED-MO-BUGGY

Last edited by OLDKID; 08-08-2016 at 10:18 AM. Reason: detail detail