View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Contributor

Neo,

I have three of these buggies. I have seen many people happy with the power output once they big bore, stroke and mod the other parts with performance.

My idea is to take one engine I have and do the 62mm big bore NCY with the 61mm head, port and polish the head as well as fine tune all the other parts to see if this buggy can meet the power I need.

If after building this first engine, it does not show significant power increase then I guess it is time to look at RZR trail or perhaps Trailmaster xrx 300.

If after building this first engine it does perform well, then I will build the other two up and have happy trailing.

It appears to me that finding a 300 or 400cc engine to swap to is not so easy to locate at a reasonable price not to mention the amount of retro fitting. I also don't want a clutch and for sure want reverse, which even makes things more difficult.

Guang Max 150
All stock but to be like Buggy 1 with all koso cvt.

Roketa 150
Complete tear down building port/polished 61mm NCY head, 62mm cylinder, A12 Cam, 28mm carb, straight through exhaust, 8 pole stator, possibly 2.5 stroker, painting frame, adding plastic including doors and rzr seats.