View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 01:10 PM
Supporting Vendor

well off the bat it went as well as it could have for a 1st event. right now the guy who planned the show is working on a 4 race "series" type deal over 4 months, nov- feb. no date or venues yet so it might all be at one or move around a bit. i have also gotten in contact w/ a track owner about 3hrs north of me to possibly include us in his local race weekends in the near future and he seems very interested. the key and the challenge is to get the #'s up. for me to sell this to a track w/ out Jason (the promoter of the 1st event) i need to guarantee racers fir this to be taken seriously. racers mean friends , family who pay gate $ and buy hot dogs if you catch my drift. this means for me that i am on a tight rope w/out a net. this is pressure i wouldnt have at "jasons" event. for me to put down a hard date in my mind i need at least 10 racers to make the 1st good impression. Hurricane Irma killed me for 2 weeks between getting ready, no power and internet so now i have to try and make up for it and gain some momentum back.

"LUCIFER" JOYNER JD400,
CROSSHAMMER 250R,
YERF GX150,
CROSSFIRE MBX150,
BMS 800V-TWIN
'16 RZR 900s ,
'17 ACE 900XC,
'99KX250,
'94 KDX200,
'18 SSR SR170TX