Thread: can any help
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Supporting Vendor

Yerf dogs always need a cornfield to turn around in. Just the way they were designed. As far as rubbing I have the spiderbox and my tires don't rub but your front tires look wider than mine do but that just may be the picture. Also from the first set of pics your left tierod looks bent and one control arm looks a bit twisted, but only you can tell for sure by observing and comparing side to side to see if one or the other is twisted. If the tie rod is bowed then your wheels will be pitched (toed out) and this can cause rubbing but again only you for sure can tell if their bent. Tierods must be strait. But the large turning radious if the norm for thre yerf dog, this is why I could never understand what people saw in them. Besides the turn radious the ride is something else. If when you bought it you had all your teeth you will probably need a full set of dentures in 5 years. But that is one opinion for it seems the people who own them love them and I never could see why. Just look over the front end really good and if a tierod is bent or control arm twisted then I would purchase new ones. Buggy depot is the place for yerf dog parts.
TOM