View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 06:12 PM
Heavy Contributor

Looking sweet btw. How the front shocks working out?

As far as brakes. They pretty head racking. BD got a bench bleed method, that works pretty good. But I will still Half to go in and do some final bleeding, the old fashion way. But guessing not doing method 100% correct.
Had problems with my brakes all year. Finally after torn piston seal, replaced master and banjos. And replaced brake line. I'd say I got 75 to 80% brakes. But that could be debatable. Right now brakes won't lock up on dirt. But it's right on edge of doing so. So guess full anti lock mode now.
I know, can get them to do full lock up. But, feel much better with them now. I'll let kids take out, at this point.
Haven't done this yet. When doing bleeding, have someone slap the line around. Help get any stuck air pockets out. Seems to help.
Far as lighting, sounds good. But be confident that no under line issues are present in electric system now. Or will be chasing your tail. And do one mod at a time, what ever that might be. Don't recall what you got for stator. But if plan on any type led bar. Suggest having a 11 pole stator system.

Last edited by tkeagle; 10-16-2017 at 06:19 PM.