View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 07:40 PM

Default You gotta search ahrd, and long!

Buggymaster, after I came to the conclusion that the buggy's just weren't gonna work anymore, I started searching for there replacement. I had first seen the Ace, when they were introduced in 2014, and I thought they were a awesome mahcine! I just couldn't justify the nearly $8000 price tag!!! Just like with my buggy's, I spent A LOT of time searching for just the right deal. I went to the dealerships, and test drove all 3 versions of the Ace(325,570,900) by the way, the 900 is SCARY fast!!!!!! I decided not to go new, if I could find a good used one. It took me 5 months of C/L, buggyfinds, and many other search engines to find "the one". I purchased a 2014 325 with less than 700 miles and 70 hours on it, heck it still had the original tires on it! I Only gave $3600 for the machine originally, thought I have made several "upgrade" buys since then i.e tires, rims, winch, top, etc. , but I am VERY satisfied with the end result! I told myself I would do what every it take, to stay out on the trails, as long as I could!!!