View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:30 AM
Supporting Vendor

After watching the video several times, his left foot is stationary while shifting so he does not have a foot pedal for clutch. Looking closely at the shifter I can see no levers or buttons, just a shifter with skeleton head knob. It appears that he bumps the shifter each time he shifts. It seems to me he would have changed to a clutch which allows him to shift without a clutch cable or linkage. What comes to mind is the Honda CT type 50-110 cc engines which originally were manual clutch engines used in dirt bikes and mini bikes made in 70's to 90's. I have both a manual and shuttle shift 90 cc engines where both trans gearing are identical except for the type of clutch used. The buggies you would just let off the gas and push the shift lever forward and it returns to original position for the next shift. Besides no reverse the only other negative thing I see is it is 71" almost 6' wide. Won't be many trails to take it on that I know of. I have a 650 Joyner which is 64" wide just like the RZ's and like and some trails I have to skip for being to narrow. We rode with a guy who had a Joyner 1100 which is 70" wide and he couldn't get down 50% of the trails we rode in Kentucky and Missouri