View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Contributor

Nothing silly to me at this point. I don't care if it's did you change the plug and check the gap (yes I did). I just want to get it back running.

It all was working just fine before this weekend fine as walk out and hit the key cold start and it fire up no problems at all. The carb was swapped out about 4 months ago with a 26mm. The choke I put a new one on it a month ago. Both are new parts but I know one or both could have gone bad. As far as I know only one place on the manual petcock (also new under 2 months old) to hook a fuel line and only one place on the carb. The fuel bowl seems to be filling up just fine.

If the rain stops and it warms up a bit today I'm gonna go out and put that other choke on it.

Not that it matters I went through this thing right after I got it and been replacing parts. The only part that isn't new in the fuel system is the tank and I did vat it and have it coated back in july. So everything from the intake manifold to the petcock is new as of at least july this year. I did replace the fuel filter and cleaned the air filter the other night.

Last edited by neo71665; 12-05-2017 at 11:33 AM.