View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Lite Contributor

Default Crossfire

Thats some good ideas that I will try , I had read somewhere that the on/off switch could be a problem by never presued it ======= did alot of work to it , need to get a fresher pic , something I have done was to widen the wheel base back and front by flipping the front and back rims around and adding 2 inch spacers to the rear , on the front I had to drill another hole and move the valve stem to the outside as it hit the caliper ,to fill the existing hole on the inside the rim I used a valve stem that you can unscrew the stem out of it and put a plug into the threads that the stem was screwed in making it flush , after flipping the rims Cragar hub caps worked , I added a rack on the front to hold a 12 pack coller and gear , a top off an EGO golf cart , a rear view mirror , custom air cleaner with mounts and inlet hose , coil , carb , CDI , piston , rings , jug , lapped the valves , custom tail light assembly ----------------- I have been dreaming of moving the seat , steering and controlls to the middle and making it a one seater and been looking for a good bike engine like a 350cc or up water cooled and using a gas golf cart rear axle I have which has reverse to drive the wheels