View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 09:26 PM
Lurker

Not trying to start a fight here, but I have talked to the guys over at Hammerhead, Polaris has already started making some changes to the hammerheads, they may be small changes but they are there. They started off with a whole new wiring harness which cleared up a bunch of electrical issues. I have also been told that, no Polaris isnt going to be doing a ton with the company, mostly just small things to improve reliability and longevity. I know I am happy they added the oil cooler, it sucks that they had it then didnt have it. They finally got rid of the electronic choke as well, there is now a choke cable mounted under the seat. They may be made in the same factory in China, but when they get to the warehouse here in TX they are then gone through to meet Hammerhead standards, which no offense to anyone who owns any of the buggies from the same factory, are higher than the others. The recall I am sure was polaris' idea. Notice they come with a six month warranty but they are replacing the fuel tank for free. I wouldnt own any other brand of the chinese made buggies