View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:19 AM
Heavy Contributor

Didn't get done what I wanted. Had to wait til temps warmed up. So put some gussets on the front end.
There was a small Crack on one side. Since had time, jumped in, and took care of it.

Then when did get buggy out, with the first round with my son driving, gas line started leaking pretty bad. So shut it down for the day.

Going to start another small project. Been bothering me. There is no kind of mini dash, or console in these yerfdog. With the extra lights, trail tech, and ect... the front pit looks trashy, with all the wires. Any one make some sort of front panels for the dogs before? Any pics. There is just so many ways can go with it. But that steering column is in the way, to make a straight panel between the 2 upper roll bars. Wondering if anyone has tackled this feat yet??
I looked at it, while sitting in drivers seat. Seems like plenty of room to make it under the main cross bar. If want. Or could set it on top. But then would need to figure out for something on the head lights.
Any thoughts, or better pics would be nice.
Want it so, have wires hid, from drivers seat and looking from the front. Try to make it look natural. If that is the correct word I'm looking for.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170213_072737.jpg (95.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20170212_101405.jpg (98.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 20170212_101353.jpg (98.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by tkeagle; 02-13-2017 at 08:23 AM.