View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Contributor

Not saying anything against the skill levels on the site Chuck, or the amount of heavy duty work being done. Just cautioning those around here, at this site, that do have young children who read the postings, that they may not want them to have access to the language, smileys, etc. on BC.
There's not much there, that y'all can say or do that surprises me, and nothing that I'll let offend me, simply because I've been around the block, and been associated with much harder folks than y'all have. Can't say I enjoyed their company, but at the time it came with the territory.
I joined over there, when I found out you, and several other freinds were there, not knowing the general atmosphere, beforehand. I really have no need for the skill levels shown there, as I beleive mine meet or excel anything I've seen. But in an effort to be polite, I do occassionally post, or comment when appropriate.

I'm not trying to sound conceited, or above anyone on BC. I've just reached a point in my life, where it is easier to do what I do, with a much more low keyed group of folks, who not only enjoy their children's involvement, but encourage it. Even if I do come off as an old curmudgeon, to some of the teenagers, who can be a little harder to teach.

And if anyone wants to join BC, for additional learning opportunities, from some excellent craftsmen, then I say go for it. At least they won't be surprised by what they will eventually see in print.

I had hoped you wouldn't take it wrong, because no offense was meant. And this is the only site I would post such a thing on, simply because of the youth activity here. This site IS meant to further the sport of Buggying, that is why it supports youthful activity...least that's the way I see it. I may be wrong, and if so, should be corrected by the admin immediately.

No hard feelings Chuck, PARTY ON...