View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Lurker

Default Same issue.

Have you fixed your buggy yet?

I have a Kazuma 150 buggy that i bought a week and a half ago for daughter making the honor roll. I got it home and we spent the day riding it around despite it being cold and raining. Did this another day after work. I even put a garbage can full of dry wall in it and ran it out to the end of the drive way on garbage day. Second weekend I got it out made a lap around the yard and wide open it just bogged out. Of course at the furthest point from the garage in the flooded part of the yard. Yes I'm just that lucky. I thought maybe it just wasn't warmed up yet. So I let it warm up and could not get it going. I pushed that thing through the flooded yard back to the garage. Runs great, starts up like nothings wrong. I put it on a jack so I could see if tires off the ground with no load would actually spin and no. If you idle up slowly it just dies. If you floor it you can actually get the wheels to spin but then bogs out. I took off the carb and it looks pristine inside. I cleaned it out and put it all back. Still same thing. I am not sure I did it right tho as I have never done carb before. I'm going to attempt the jetting described in one of those links but first I would like to know if there is a how to video on carb cleaning someone would recommend that would give me an idea if I'm doing it right.