View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Lite Contributor

Well, I have 12g sliders I put in a year or so ago. I ordered some 14gs to see if I can get it to upshift. Read the plug and I'm definitely lean. I think I had a 114 stock and I either have a 120 or 125 in there now that I installed after I got rid of the stock airbox. I'll go up by 10 and read again. Maybe a little more power will force a shift as well. It just doesn't seem to ever unwind the CVT. I know the new belt was SUPER tight compared to the old one so maybe it needs to stretch a little. I run a lot of rpm slow which was desirable for the torque but I don't think it has the power right now to pull high rpm at speed... though the A13 may be the culprit. I figured from some stuff I read that I would do well with it.

Once I rejet, I'll do a couple short bursts w/a gps to check speed and see if it cures the slight hesitation I get when I go from idle immediately to full throttle. If I go full throttle a little slower, I don't get it. I've only done a few short bursts really to read the plug.

Last edited by charleswrivers; 08-11-2017 at 10:21 AM.