View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 09:46 AM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDKID View Post
I CAN SEE AUTOBODY REPAIRMAN , CAR SALESMAN , OR CUSTOMIZER IN HIS FUTURE ( ALL THE FAUX BLING , BLING ) . GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE CLUTCH FAN'S FOR THE NOSE OF MY KING COBRA LMAO .
]==========================================
You like that fan on the red one huh?... I laughed at it also I named that one "The Bugati Edition" The amazing thing is I sold that one in 3 hours after i put it up 4sale and had 7 calls on it... All the other strange ones also sold very fast ( they get sold within 3-4 days)... There is a saying " There is an S for every seat" I don't throw anything away and when stuff breaks I tear it apart and keep some of the weird stuff and when I get bored I start doing crazy stuff on these karts ...All those karts had profit in them and my grandson and I have a blast working on them (he also tells me i'm nuts) . You guys are serious go-kart people and now that i think about this i should not have posted this... Did not mean to offend anyone.... But I am happy that you got a laugh out of it... Te buggy i have now it is a nice one and I AM NOT going to do any WEIRD stuff to it ... As long as they keep selling with a profit I am ok wit that... Actually i was a little embarrassed by your reply but then I started laughing myself.. So it is all Good... Have a Great Day ... Bob