View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Power User

I just don't get enough apply pressure/pad travel. i can slow to a stop, but not lock up the rears. likewise, it can't hold on a hill forward or reverse. I've tried every bleed method in the book and then some and have come up a pretty solid method--no concerns with air in the lines or master. lines are braided, a little extra long, from the roketa gk-29 the trailing arms/calipers came from. they check out as good. there's snippets on page 6 of my build thread. Clutches and gearing took priority over the brakes to make the race. as long as i had a little braking i decided to run it. next race, i need something real--was almost in a bad way in this last race when i was running out of fuel 3/4 way up the hillclimb and had to go to neutral to get revs--she started roliing back--my reverse visibility is as bad or worse than a countach--and believe me, i know how bad those are first hand. ))) CKau and i have been pm'ing a lot about this setup since his is very similar so a lot of brainstorming isn't on the forums.

Last edited by x-bird; 07-31-2013 at 07:33 PM.