View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Heavy Contributor

Got to give credit where credit is due. Buggy Depot does a great job backing up thier products. Got the newest 2017 version of thier spindles. Stronger, break bracket, and holes for fender mount.
I must bring this up also. Some ppl, have had issues with them getting back to them. Or slow getting parts out. They are updating thier staff, and equipment to do more services in house, rather then shipping out to other locations.
Thanks for the great customer service!
That said. Got bulk head straighten. Steering box bracket welded. And put beads where there never was through out the bulk head. Got tab brackets almost made. Need to get longer bolts. Also, in back, the rear reverse bracket I made, welds broke finally. Back when first learned how to weld. Will look much cleaner now. Making all new bracket.
However, took entire front end off, don't recall how the steering box mounts. Looks like can be mount with the mounting bolts above the steering box. Or under. Which will make the steering set up higher or lower. Can find any pics of it. Can someone look, and tell me which way it should be mounted...
Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170610_133906.jpg (98.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 20170610_133928.jpg (97.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by tkeagle; 06-12-2017 at 04:12 PM.