View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 07:51 AM
Heavy Contributor

Got the new 175cc in.
Son said it's so shiny. Well, not going to stay that way. But been trying. .

Put fluids in it, got it in buggy. Hooked up wires. Good think I've been working on wiring this last year. After only sitting without engine few weeks, got little confused on what went where. Good thing I used a paint pen and marked on connection, which one was its match.
Fired up on 2nd try!!!

At first was having issues wanting to run at lower rpm. Thought maybe need to re-jet.
But tried the simple things first. Took my good spark plug out of old one. And there was a night day difference. Purs like a kitten now. However got reverse issue, which I posted on another thread. But it's not engine issue.

Running good, and been running it over weekend. But not drivable yet. Up on jack stands, trying to get some break in time on it.

I must have a collapsed brake line. Every time, I mean every time, I run it a little bit on stands, and get it warmed up. Brakes are locked up. After it cools down, everytime, brakes are free. So guessing brake line?

So got some bugs to work out.
Thumbs up to buggy depot. Engine looks and runs great. And they through in some extra stuff, I planed on getting in few weeks. But they had me covered. Thx so much. Will give better review, when get it out on road. Maybe this weekend? I hope. But need the box, and brake issue taken care of.
Any thought on box, or brakes would be nice. Itching to get out on road.
Thx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170728_105704.jpg (98.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20170728_173459.jpg (100.4 KB, 13 views)