View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:35 AM
Heavy Contributor

got it out. I cheated. still have no brakes. Flipped the master, drained refilled twice. Bleed brakes 4 times. NOW I cant get any brakes at all. UGGGGG. Said hell with it, took it out. Not like haven't done it before.
I've got some adjusting to do, for sure. It shoots right out of the gate. But after that, runs like something is holding it back. Almost runs like have much heavier rollers in it. I went from 10g's to 11g's sliders. Shouldn't be that much difference.
With me in it, takes forever to get up in the rpm range. Almost want to say, it's bogging out, like almost to much gas. But would think be just the reverse. Might need a different main jet. Might exsplain, why it runs good out of the gate, then just sluggish after that.
If get off decent from work today, will grab hand full of new spark plugs, and go run some spark plug test. Also will go through the fire, make sure it's getting all the fire it should be getting. Almost does run, like it's lacking on the fire side. Maybe some lose connections?
The valves was adjusted before it was sent to me. However, if these things don't fix it, then will double check the valve gap.