View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Administrator

Default BuggyMasters Contest Number 3 - Best Homemade Mod!

Ok guys, here we go again. Time to see your creative side! Ever made an improvement to your buggy that you didn't buy at a vendor of some kind? For example. when I had the GTR, it needed fenders. Those suckers cost $120 for the set. I spent $12 on some black plastic garbage cans and made my own! If you've done something like this, now it is your turn to show it off and win a prize.

Post your pictures in this thread, as many as you like. Choose your best mod. One mod per participant. Be sure to tell us as much about it as you can. Others may find the information very useful.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS BY THE TIME THE ENTRY THREAD CLOSES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER!!!

Entires can be submitted starting now and can continue through May 24th, 2010 at 12:01 A.M. Since there has been some confusion on this in the past, let me put it like this. The entries can be submitted until two sundays from now all the way through midnight. So late Sunday night on the 23rd at Midnight, the entries will no longer be allowed. At 12:01 A.M. that Sunday night (that's where we get 12:01 A.M. on the 24th) this thread will be closed and locked down. GOT QUESTIONS ON THIS? LET ME KNOW!

Once the entries have all been submitted, I will select up to 20 of them at my sole discretion (depends on how many entries we get). If we get more than 20, I will choose the top 20. Of those selected, a new voting poll will be started with those entries and like before, you guys will decide who the winner is.

I reserve the right to change the rules for this contest at any time and for any reason. (I put this in here to cover my rear end in the event that I forget something or something out of my control happens).

Don't know how to embed your pictures into your post? See THIS THREAD.

The voting thread will stay open for 1 week. Voting will end at 12:01 A.M. May 31st, 2010. Again, that will be late Sunday night May the 30th.

The prize this time around will be a $50 gift certificate / store credit to our main site sponsor, Syc Powersports (member sycarms). Thank you Tom for once again sponsoring our forum and providing these fantastic prizes.

Parts vendors are not eligible to enter and I will not be entering, nor will my son.

Soooo...lets see those mods!