View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 09:51 AM
Heavy Contributor

Sup all. I've been out for while, but come back in to check in on stuff. Been tough 6 months. But stuff looking up. Hopefully here in month, will get back into some O.T. and can start moding a few things that I have been wanting to. Still got the Honda FL 350 that I need to work on. But same time, still want to look into a Higher out put gy6 build, and or some work shocks for the yerf. I've got some stuff to do since the last mod on the Yerf. Need to add a few links now to the chain. I fabed and welded brackets for the new seat I bought, but not installed yet. Did get a new reverse cable for it, and need to install it. Not sure what else, where I left off at before winter. But one thing for sure, I wont leave so much open stuff, when taking a break. Cant remember where I left off at with some many different items. Had my carb apart, so I could re adjust the throttle cable, so got that back together. However, cant get it to start. It will turn over, but cant get it to fire. So looks like I'm going to half to go back to basics, and get sucker going again. Like to get it running for a little bit, warmed up, before I go in and change the oil, and clean everything out, for the new season. Didn't have anything for snow this year, so was disappointed in that.
Got question, when money comes in, what are thoughts about going with the upgrade to Works shocks.... Or go with High output GY6? Thinking they going to run around the same price, but cant do both at same time.