View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:58 AM
Contributor

Heres a couple with the cage back on. Still gotta weld the bottom of the frame up and modify the 3 mounts behind the seats. We are going to weld the cage solid at all mounting points and put an x brace in the roof of it and fix the rack area where it can be taken off separate like the HH 250s rack. Gotta get shifter mounted and hooked up and get some custom wiring done....Atm i just have the entire HH dash and harness layed out in the floor for testing. Im really shocked at how the HH 250 rear fits so good under the crossfire rack.....It almost seems like its sposed to be there. P.S. it looks better in person and it wasnt quiet aligned in this pic.

Id like some suggestions/ideals on building a custom dash and possibly a center console. Im getting a tach and id like to have H/L/N/R indicator lights along with Fan and Temp lights im going to keep the power outlet and turn signal switch and horn button i believe. Head light switch is going to be setup so low beam turns on the 2 led cubes in the bull bar and high beam will turn those on plus roof lights when i figure out what i wanna mount up there.

Discuss....

HH250SS..RIP (IRS donor for the crossfire)
HammerHead 150
Gs Moon buggy 150
Many other random parts buggys (still never have what im needing tho :/ )

Last edited by BEEFKING69; 07-15-2017 at 05:37 AM.