View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Contributor

I'm sure many people are happy with them. I was given a good running 4 wheeler and thats why I'm going the route I am. Like I said I was researching doing the same as you. If this haven't landed in my lap I would be in the same ballpark as you. Truth be told If i wasn't given ($0, free, no cost) this atv 3 weeks earlier I wouldn't even own this kinroad. I would have built my own buggy from scratch. Once my son gets a bit older I'm sure we are gonna start on the boring and hopping up.

This 400 is clutchless and has reverse. I think you mean you don't want to shift gears and most modern ATVs are belt drive just like these buggies. Granted mine is auto clutch with manual shift but I actually prefer that. I prefer my regular ATVs with the same. I wouldn't even mess with it if it didn't have reverse. You asked what I was swapping in mine and I gave the reason why I quit the swap and started a new build. It should be pretty fun by the time I add the paddle shifters.

I suggested the CN 200 (same engine these things have in the 200cc version) because I know finding a cheap, running,and in good shape atv is like gathering unicorn tears. I also pointed out the one with reverse. There are ones without for about $100 less.