View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Contributor

Thank you Tosser..

Today my wife, daughters & I all went riding. We loaded up the Yerf, my daughters Ody & my Pilot and headed out to the Puerco for the afternoon.

My wife started out on my Pilot and Sarah on her newly rebuilt Ody and I rode with my 6 year old in the Yerf. While taking a break & a guy in a 800 Razor stopped by asking all about the Pilot. My wife was still in it and he wanted to know what it ran like? Well my wife was not about to follow him so she and I swapped. The guy on the Razor was telling me he had just put a new exhaust and done some intake work and was bragging about how much better it ran now. So he & I lined up at the bottom of a hill and we were going to drag race up the hill. Right before we were ready to take off I waved my daughter over to line up her Ody with us and just told her to be careful. Well off all three of us went wide open up the hill. I give you all one guess who won the race?? Yep, that's right, My daughter waxed both of our @sses up the hill with her Odyssey. I was so proud of her, but I just had to laugh. The guy in the Razor started saying he was at a weight disadvantage because his razor weighed close to 1000 lbs and our machines only weighed just over 600 lbs, but no mention of the fact he had 800cc vs her 350cc engine. The next thing I know he's gone and nowhere to be found. I truly wish we would have filmed the race up the hill, but it all happened so fast we never had a chance too dig out the camera.

We continued to ride and then my wife tried to film my daughter & I drag racing up the hill. That stinking Odyssey runs STRONG!!

It was a good day, the whole family had a blast & My daughter just loves the Odyssey!!