View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 10:47 PM

i also took the old mans hand vacuum might vac and pulled the brake lines fluid so there completely fresh of new fluid. The roof is painted and so is the seat belt bar, il post pics of that tomorrow. Next is to cut out the 2 bars that are on the bottom end of the rear frame that where used for putting plastic up because i don't use them, then cut the battery tray down to size after i use the battery for a while first to see if i like it. Also need to get the rear cargo rack sandblasted again and paint that since i trimmed that down. Want to cut out the old battery tray plate and make a box light jersey devil does. Want to also take out the seat and sand down the seat bar frame and repaint that and put new upholstery on the bottom half since there is 2 rips down there. I've been looking all over for a pair of decent blaster shocks but a lot of them on ebay have a lot of rust and the bushings are worn, my rear shocks are kind of worn they don't really spring like the front ones still do. A lot of work left to go love this project though i am hoping to have everything the way i want it to be riding it next year as long as everything goes as planned.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 12-01-2014 at 10:51 PM.