View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liduno View Post
Making me want to rip my new buggy apart and start modifying it. I think I should get it running first..lol
mines from 2004 so it needed some tlc. I plan on never selling this hammerhead so I just cleaning it up. I just replaced all 16 lug nuts also with new ones, replaced a lot of nuts and bolts that where rusted or that I didn't like. I have the engine all cleaned up sitting on a bench with some nice upgrades . Nothing crazy big valve head, a-12 cam, 12 gram sliders, intake, hammerhead exhaust, I do have a 30mm pumper carb here with a 30mm intake also lol. Still cleaning up the cargo rack but wildbob got me hooked on the aluminum gas tank so now that seems like its going to be my next mod. After that im hoping to have a spot decided for the electric box. All the wiring for the trail tech is setup. I still want to move the front fenders into a different mounting spot don't like the stock mounting spot. So still lots of work to do. Oh and need to decide what to do with the battery I have lol.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.