View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 01:46 PM

haven't posted on my thread in a while figured I give an update on this summer plans for herbie.

1. I going to order some new piping to make a new fuel rack, and order a spun aluminum gas tank.

2. I have an electric box for the wiring harness just need to decide where im going to mount it and how I want to route the wiring.

3. I still haven't had a chance to try out my new light weight battery, once I try it out and see how it works out then il modify the battery tray for it.

4. Want to get a wideband kit for it so I get very accurate tuning with it.

5. If funds come by I would like to change to the hammerhead/trailmaster aluminum wheels.

6. I think im going to cut the tabs off the front fender mount point the one is slightly pointed at the wrong angle on one side and I don't like that there on the lower half of the frame, I rather make the mount on the front end on the strut like I see on the other buggies.

7. I received a media blaster for Christmas from my inlaws its the 100lb tank and cant7.it to put it to use! Im going to sand blast the entire thing and paint it most likely this color.
http://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-mol...lic-paint.html

Im sure there will be more ideas that I will come up with along the way but this is my starting list of things to do in the upcoming months.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.