View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 04:09 PM

sold the yerf dog today, and received my 8 gang fuse panel today. Went threw the hammerheads frame and cut off more of the wire tabs off that are just rusting. Also got the stock battery tray cut down to fit my little battery just waiting on the fuel tank and some flat steel stock. While I was at it I ripped apart the main wiring harness from the ignition. the hammerhead is a key start but also has a kill switch which to me is kinda a waste to have to kill choices. So ripped off the old year old wire loom that came from the factory that was completely wrapped with electric tape what a pita. PLan is to try to mount the horn button up in the slot where the push kill button is. Or I might just delete the horn stuff completely because I really don't use.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.