View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 08:13 PM

some more good stuff, spent the last 2hours going threw some stuff. John the 2 small wires I put one to power and the other one to key switch start. I tried the ground first it didn't work. Everything else is a go! not bad this was my first full rewire and I am very happy with the outcome. I have 4 power spots left but 2 more are going to be taken up once I receive my wire. The trail tech is going to get a spot and the wideband will get the other. Still nice because that still leaves me with 2 mores spots open once im officially done. For the dash I have nothing fancy at all, Im thinking of just cutting the extra slot off that I have or maybe cut the whole thing off and make it a sealed dash like some others have done. Tomorrows goal is to hopefully get the new fuel tank rack made up and attach the brake light to it so I can wire that also.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.