View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 09:16 PM

well time for another update, I received my spun aluminum fuel tank and have been spending a lot of time trying to decide on a new fuel rack/cargo rack. I was almost done making one for the stock one so I had to start all over. Spent a lot of time last week cutting the square tubing and making the mount bars for the tank. Today I was able to do some more work and finish welding in the little cargo area I made and making 2 tabs for holding the the rear side of the rack. Also welded in the driving/brake light. This setup took a lot of time measuring, re measuring trying to decide how big and how long to make it. I think its going to turn out real nice once its done and painted. Tomorrow im hoping to have it 100 percent done including the wiring for the rear light. Its light weight and compact and I can carry a small tool box with me that I just like to have on board if im deep into the trails and just need a tool or zip tie or just something silly.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.