View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 09:26 AM

very long overdue work has started. Had lots of ideas going threw my head over the months on the frame. Wanted to shorten the roll cage and have the front come down and meet the tubing right above the steering rack like a dazon single seater and blade. Next I wanted to extend the front end of the frame with out sacrificing turning radius. By extending the leg room it will make it a much more roomy ride. Nothing to crazy about a 5 inch extension. Also with this the stock location of the master cylinder could have been pushed forward another inch so I should get about 6 more inches total of leg room. The cage is also going to get reworked a little, the roof will be welded shut no more holes , or nuts and bolts. I purchased a new set of head lights that are square and led so will have to decide where to mount those. I ordered a kirkey seat today with the vinyl cushion wrap, and seat brackets. I ordered the aluminum pro street in the wide version. I'm probably going to put another 1inch or maybe 2 of bed memory foam for more cushion. Also been going over the cage noticing just a few little spots just need a clean up weld. Have a new master cylinder coming also, the stock one was kinda sticking. Have a new floor pan for it also just have to cut the old one out hopefully today.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.