View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILWS6 View Post
I like the single seat buggies. I have never see any around here. It would probably remind me of driving the old Honda Oddessy atv's when I was younger. Those were a blast.
There was a couple of the Coolster 250 single seat buggies for sale not too long ago. I almost bought them. But I already have too many buggies and I'd like to stay married.
I personally love this single seater buggy. The thing is with the 150cc they where actually designed for scooters first. Me personally there under powered to be carry 2 people. Between the extra weight of a buggy, and you have 4 wheels to rotate vs 2 in a scooter in stock form the engine does work pretty hard for a 150cc. The single seater has a cool cockpit feel to it which I like and the weight is distributed in the center vs when having a 2 seater. I never got a chance to own a Honda odyssey or pilot. I think they are very cool machines but a lot of people I talk to say the parts aren't easy to come by. Ones that are in mint condition bring in some nice coin. Ones that need work still seem kinda high in price near me. I actually have a 250cc coolster for sale by me that I have looked at and negotiated with but I cant seem to tell my self to stop working on my hammerhead. I already have brand new wheels and tires on mine, and all the electric work is done. I love the gy6, parts are all over the place, reasonable and there decent with some head and cam work. I do hopefully plane on getting a engine built again for it, but I want to get the frame done. My seat will be here Thursday so hopefully by weekend a new floor will be welded in and a seat will be mounted, and more of the cage work will be done.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.