View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
you're at the perfect point to ditch that front strut setup and put a widened quad front end on it. = longer travel, better brakes & components, better shocks, better rims/tires .....
x I honestly wouldn't know where to start with a quad front end swap. I already welded in the new front leg extension bar. I went 5 more inches I think its plenty I can pretty much extend my legs all the way and still have room for the master cylinder. The entire floor pan has been cut out. I'm going to go with mounting tabs for the floor rather then a weld in floor. Would be nice to have a removable floor just in case. I welded a couple spots up front that had a little gap from factory so sealed those shut. I received the seat yesterday. I sat in it on the floor I'm very happy I went with the wide version because it gives me room to add extra padding now and still holds me in place with the side walls but also has some room on both sides. Cant wait to get the seat installed. I'm still trying to drill out the threaded slugs that where in the main center bar to have the top roll cage bars come down and meet at that location.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.