View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
Herbie is looking good, I would get rid of the key switch and go with waterproof toggles. I have decided that my next project to my single seater will be a new reinforced roll cage and where the useless rear view mirror is mounted to where it only functions as a tool for putting on makeup which I do not partake, I will mount all my switches to top front of roll cage running the wires through and down roll cage.
getting rid of the key wouldn't be a bad idea. I have to check my key ignition again, I know for a fact it has 3 connections on the back of it. So not sure which toggle switch I would actually need but I'm sure il figure it out. I can say welding up the cage so far feels good just pushing it around, but wont really now till I get riding again. I personally don't mind the mirror its kinda nice to have in case ur riding with someone and they get in trouble or break down and there behind you u can at least see them in you rear. Tucking the wires threw the cage will be nice, but then you drilling a hole in the frame, I'm eliminating all the holes in the frame as we speak. With tucking the wires in the frame though will be a very clean look.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.