View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
Sorry J-man I thought I had sent this last night.
Run a dedicated ground wire from the rear terminal box, Don't depend on chassis or any other wire for a ground source. You'll need a 12v hot wire to power the indicator lights so while your running wire do both, it will insure a dependable circuit and give you a power point in the dash for future accessories.
ok my head is spinning lol, to do a toggle style start system I would need 2 toggles then which is shown in your diagram? I'm guessing the first toggle is to activate the solenoid, then once the 2nd switch is flipped it will crank ? The first toggle is a single pole single throw, and the 2nd toggle will be a double pole single throw. I know I can buy toggle switches from auto zone or advanced, but I know they don't always carry the stuff I need. Also coul you tell me where you get the light indicators ? thank you again.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.