View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

I agree totally Tom. Ckau's spindle looks like what I need and I have some ATV spindles that look promising (similar to the Crossfire,Dune150,Punisher application. My goal all along has been to make a mod. that most do-it-yourselfers can do with minumal tooling and skill. I'm amazed the bolts held up as long as they did with the newer type abuse my daughter has figured out it will take!! My little leaping over the mounds on that clear area from the vid is nothing compared to the stuff my daughter does there with her friends riding along. I think I just finished off an already failing bolt with that vid.
My mod's along with other dedicated individuals are continually making this particular buggy something worth owning and operating with the higherend buggies for an entry-level amount of dollars!! I'm having fun trying if nothing else & my family is enjoying it as well-"win-win".
By posting all these pieces of information helps create a data base for others to work off of and eliminate possible ideas with confirmed results "good or bad" or add to the modifications till we get a viable solution for the least amount of money and effort. Sorry for babbling!!!