View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Supporting Vendor

Not babble, point well taken. The yerf was desighed as a yard kart and was never intended to take the abuse especially from us big kids. I had single seaters and when this yerf come along my intentions were to use the engine to build a better motor for my single seater then put the engine from the single in the yerf, and have a 2 seater. Well after about 3 hours of driving I realised I would have to redesign the whole buggy since after ridding besides not having reverse I would soon have to get some dentures due to the jolting ride on fairly smooth level ground and if anyone had dentures and had driven it we would be searching for those dentures in the field. LOL. You Ckau and a few others have done what I did not want to take charge of and that is to redesign the buggy to take the abuse. Many of these buggies are still out there and can be had really cheap. What you and the others have done with the yerf has been inspirering to those who still own them and want to make it a ridding machine for the older abusive kids. I almost went the route of getting the HD parts from buggy depot before I learned from others that they hold up much better but still fail after time. I still plan on making mine into a single seat drag buggy with a larger plant in it. The yerf I believe is the lightest thing out there and when I race against an atv I am more then twice the weight of one with a comparable size engine, shoot I'm heavier then a 400EX Honda. That hurts when dragging. Keep up the great work.