Thread: BuggyBash 2011
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Supporting Vendor

It seems this year we have a bunch of newbe"s comming. I would not miss it for the world. Last year Erik and I had the time of our life. In fact we tried the father son bonding bit on the 100 trail. We had the camp site for Sunday night figuring there would be several people left. Once we realised just about everyone left on Sunday we looked at each other and commented on what a good time we had and that it was too depressing to stay with everyone gone, so we packed up and left talking the good time all the way home. If anyone here has or can get time off the end of June you should come. Most people are driving anywhere from 5-10 hours with several driving 15 or more hours. PGH and wife are comming from Seattle, and I can personally guarentee you to have the time of your life. As stated earlier the restrooms are spotless with hot water in the showers. Everything we do is loosely organized except one thing which would be having fun fun fun. Come on guys just come to one and you'll regrett not coming to the previous ones

Tom