View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Contributor

Cause and effect.

I do order alot online but only if I can't get it locally or the local price is not reasonable compared to in USA on line.
I know the importance of supporting local businesses.
But for example last year bought a hunting rifle. The only local gun store wanted $700 for it. I ended up buying from sportsman's because the out the door price was $510. Wanted to support the local little guy but $200 difference for the exact same item and above msrp also is asking to much.

Same thing for supporting vendors here. They help support this site provide help here on the forum and are here in the USA so don't mind paying a little more for the part to get it from them even if I can find it a little cheaper from another us seller but I have found several occasions where the supporting vendors price was also cheaper
You get what you pay for and so far all supporting vendors parts I have gotten we're as good or better than the original stuff.
Now that doesn't mean I have not ordered some stuff from china or ebay but when ever possible I try to buy from the vendors.