View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 02:42 AM
Contributor

Default update

Ok front rewire is completely done. Mess is all cleaned up and neat.

No blinkers yet because I have to buy some but the wires are there and they test out like they should.

Rear light rewire is done.
Have to go over the wire diagram for it cause I made a mistake somewhere.

When head lights are on low I have a tail light but not when they are on high.
Pretty sure I know where the mistake is.

Don't have a break light at all but haven't had the chance to see if the bulb is burned out or test if the break light wire is getting power.

Got a new spark plug in her and did a throttle chop. Still lean so got to pull the carb this weekend and get a bigger jet in there. Couldn't use the old one anymore because I could not get it clean enough to tell it was reading as ok but new one shows clearly that she is still lean.

Im also planning to get the rear electrical box completed so that all the rear wiring is cleaned up.

Rode her hard to give her a test for field conditions/riding and ended up bouncing my CDI and solenoid out of their holders. so its time to get the box done before anything gets damaged

She is coming along slowly but each thing I fix makes her a little better.

Cant wait to sand and paint her tired of her still looking like a yard sale reject.

Almost pulled the trigger on a 250 yerf but they had chopped the rear end and cobbled a quad motor into the buggy. It was not done well and they said it had a lot of issues so I passed. Might not of but the original motor was gone and the cut and weld job they did was terrible rear frame looked like freddy kruger had a fun time with it. Would have had to find a replacement rear frame and source a motor then cut all the junk out and weld new frame in would have cost me way to much.

Last edited by plee911; 10-01-2018 at 02:45 AM.