View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Contributor

Default Update and question

Havent posted on here in a while but my buggy is slowly coming along and im almost to the point where i will soon be taking it out to the woods.

I got the buggy as a non running project. PO was moving out of state and just needed gone from property.

Here is my issue i need to get an OHV tag for it in AZ in order to use it and there is no paperwork on it at all.

I have lights and all the required equipment for it to be registered but I am wondering if anyone in AZ has gone through this process and what it entails.

The DMV website is less than helpful and trying to get them to answer a question over the phone is like pulling teeth.

Anyone with a first hand account of doing this with out even a certificate of origination would be a great help.
Looking to get it titled and registered

Lights, blinkers and tail lights are almost done. Electrical is almost done actually getting ready to break it down and paint everything but have a couple of mods i want to finish first so i dont mess up the new paint before i have given it a run through the woods lol.