Thread: YERF 250 swap
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 06:11 PM

wow that's a good looking yerf, my wife wants me to keep it for herself, im in the same boat I have so much money into i don't know if its worth selling espically i just dropped a brand new engine in it. Its running so good right now i cant see parting ways with it. If i keep it ill just upgrade the seats belts, and maybe weld the roll cage a little wider hate driving with that stupid bar right in front of me lol. That piston completely fell apart on your engine. I personally like the gy6 over the 250 that's just me personally the parts are cheaper and engines are dime a dozen, and easy to work on and light! weight is a huge factor. I admire your work and will be watching

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 10-28-2014 at 06:21 PM.