View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFKING69 View Post
So it appears that photobucket has just shot its self in the foot and may not be around much longer since they have chosen to disable everyones pics unless you pay 400 a year. Now that all my pics are broke ill try and find another host and reupload them.

I got my bushings in a week or so ago and i believe they will work....I havent had time to mess with them since i dont have any 12 inch tires for the rear yet so no point in putting the front wheels on atm and am having very frustrating electrical gremlins causing intermittent spark and no power to the rear of the wiring harness period so im trying to decide if i wanna keep the 250 or go ahead and start the 400cc swap.
I made the switch away from photobucket a few months back. Went to postimage.org it's free and better then photobucket

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.